Tuesday, July 17, 2012

$2,000 in 7 Days Challenge is On!

With a mere 17 days to go until the Pan-Mass Challenge, my legs are feeling strong to ride across the state, and I am ready to flex my fundraising muscles to raise $6,500 for the Jimmy Fund, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's fundraising arm. Please join me over the next seven days and make a donation to support innovative cancer research and life-saving cancer care at Dana-Farber. Your contribution will help me exceed my fundraising commitment ($4,300) and will help me on my way to having raised $40,000 over the last nine years.

Over the next seven days I'll share stories about my training, why I ride, and the people that I ride in honor and in memory of. I encourage you to share your story here in the comments or with me via email at j_fijalkowski@yahoo.com. Every year I carry the names of people that my donors give in honor and in memory of, so please do share your story.

We really are making strides in the fight against cancer, thanks to your donations. 100 percent of the money you donate will go directly to the Jimmy Fund - your money is going as far as possible to make a difference in the fight against cancer!

Please give today and be a part of the $2,000 in 7 days challenge!

No comments: