Tuesday, June 25, 2013

On the Road

It's been a busy June for work travel. New Jersey, Sacramento, San Francisco, and currently Minneapolis. While I'm not getting in as many local miles as I would otherwise, I'm trying my best get get some time in the saddle on the road.

This past weekend, Ian joined me in San Francisco for a long weekend. We rented bikes and rode through the City, across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito. If you're ever in the area, I highly recommend it. The headwinds made it a challenge but the views made it all worthwhile. That's us above on the iconic bridge!

This week, I'm in Minneapolis for work. Usually I travel for meetings, but this time I'm working with a National Park in Minnesota doing bicycle and pedestrian infrastructure assessments. The pic below is of me and my colleague/friend Ben on one of our site visits. The Twin Cities' Nice Ride bikeshare system is getting us around the area.


I'm back in Beantown on Friday, and I fully intend on rampin up my training in preparation for my ride in 5 weeks. Have you made your cancer-fighting donation yet? You still have time, but it's getting close! Click here to give. Thank you!

No comments: