Thursday, July 9, 2015

$2,500 in 7 Days Challenge!

It's early July (How did that happen? I feel like I was shoveling snow just yesterday!) and it's full-on summer, which means it's PMC training season. I've been traveling like crazy (9 trips in 9 weeks!) and I've struggled to get miles in on the bike. I am on vacation this week in Provincetown, however, and I got out for a short ride where I did repeats of the notorious Provincetown Dunes. I didn't feel as strong as I'd like, but it was good training. Despite my busy schedule, I'm confident I'll be able to conquer those hills in three weeks!

My fundraising continues as well. Today I launch my $2,500 in 7 Days Challenge! This is THE WEEK for you to make your donation! Every day I will be posting stories on Facebook of why I ride and what the event is like to give you a glimpse of why I do this year in and year out. I hope that it inspires you to make a generous donation to support the innovative cancer research that the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is conducting.

Why not make your cancer-fighting donation today? It'll make you fee soooo good, I promise! Visit my fundraising page to contribute. Thank you!

No comments: