Thursday, July 14, 2016

$2,000 in 7 Days Challenge!

I did a training ride in the dunes of Provincetown yesterday!
It's that time again! I'm setting a goal to raise $2,000 over the next 7 days for my Pan-Mass Challenge ride. The funds that I raise, with your support, help to fund the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, one of the world's leading cancer research and treatment centers. The PMC provides over half of the Dana-Farber's annual funding to support innovative research that is leading to cancer cures, and compassionate care of the patients they serve. 100 percent of your donation will go straight to the Jimmy Fund, the Dana-Farber's fundraising arm. I strongly believe that supporting the Dana-Farber through the PMC is one of the BEST things you can do to fight cancer. Please join me and make your donation today!

2016 marks my 13th year riding the PMC, and I couldn't be more excited to get back to it! This year, I am doing the unofficial "Day 0" which includes an extra day (and 90 miles) of riding through the Berkshires and Western Mass prior to the start of the official ride. I am doing Day 0 in memory of our beloved teammate, Danno, who passed away last year. We will have quite a contingent in Danno's honor - I know he'd be proud! Three more weeks to train!

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.