Friday, May 6, 2011

The Start of a New Year

Happy Spring! On gorgeous days like today, all I want to do is saddle up and ride off along the quiet roads of New England. The Pan-Mass Challenge (PMC) is exactly three months away, and I'll be spending that time striving to reach my training and fundraising goals for this, my 8th ride. I'll ride nearly 1,500 miles to prepare for the cross-state trek and raise $7,000 for the fight against cancer. I hope you'll join me as a donor, supporter, volunteer, or rider!

As I have done for the past few years, I'll be posting to my blog regularly with training and fundraising updates, in addition to providing more information about the PMC, the incredible research and compassionate cancer care that the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute conducts, and my personal connections to the disease. Please leave your comments, and be sure to let me know if you would like me to ride in honor or memory of a friend or loved one.

I'm looking forward to this journey, and let me take you along for the ride! If you'd like to show your support now and be among my first donors, please visit my fundraising page and make a secure online donation today!

Jared

No comments: